Large Format Digital Camera and Digital Backs
The LS911 is an "8x10" large format digital camera. By default it will be adapted to use a Sinar front, though other fronts can be adapted.
Short specification list:
- 9x11 inch high sensitivity, large pixel digital sensor
- Live view for easy focusing
- WiFi for remote viewing and control
- Large format 4k movie mode
- All specifications subject to change
The 5x5 inch (4x5 or 5x4) digital single shot digital back with video and live view.
Survey questions to help gauge interest
Which size camera do you prefer?
Looking for a bigger camera?
You can check out the LSST, Large Synoptic Survey Telescope.
Sinar is the current chosen mount. What is your favorite mount?
Do you prefer monochrome or color (Bayer CFA)?